No more pencil stripes on the wall. Keep track of how fast you grow and decorate yourself. And if you want to change it, easily remove and decorate again. This wooden growth chart in the shape of a tree includes some nice and funny chalkboard stickers and a piece of chalk. And would you agree? Isn’t it a true eye catcher for your little one’s nursery?
Because of its natural colour, this growth tree made of wood perfectly matches any nursery. The length of the tree is 97cm, its width is 47cm. It is made of plywood with a top layer of untreated birchwood. The lines and numbers on the tree are burned in it. And so is the name of the tree ‘Have BIG dreams, you will grow into them’.
Because this growth chart is a natural product, no tree is exactly the same.
The tree includes a large (A-3) sticker sheet with various nice and funny stickers and a piece of chalk. This way kids can decorate their own growth chart and keep track of how fast they grow!
You can write the date or age of every measurement moment on the arrow stickers. For this you may use a white marker instead of a piece of chalk if you don’t want the date to be removed anymore.
The tree is inspired by the tree on the Witlof for kids fitted sheet ‘Lof you to the Moon and back; nice to combine these 2 in a nursery.
• Length 97cm, width 47cm, 6mm thick
• The growth chart can be used for kids between 50 and 130cm. So right from its birth you can mark the height of your little one
• The tree is made of untreated wood and can be treated with oil or varnish if you like
• Hang the tree according the userguide at the right height on the wall with the 2 enclosed screws. These (black) screws perfectly fit in the edges of the notches, so you almost won’t notice them. If you don’t want any little holes in your wall, you can also attach the tree with a few dots of mounting kit, to ensure the tree will not come off the wall
• Decorate the tree with the enclosed chalkboard stickers and piece of chalk
• You can write the date or age of every measurement moment on the arrow stickers. Maybe a nice idea to also write down the weight
• Tip: use a chalkboard pen if you wish to draw thinner lines
• Natural product
Made in Holland wit lof