Soft winter sleeping bag with long sleeves. Nice and warm during wintertime and during chilly Spring and Autumn days. The sleeping bag has 2 layers supersoft velvet cotton with a light filling.
The snug fit around the neck and arms ensures your baby cannot scoot into the sleeping bag. The combination of this safe fit and the high quality materials make your baby feel safe and comfortable in its crib.
The sleeping bag has a zipper that goes from the middle of the back down to the full length on the front. It closes on the front from the neck down. This way your baby cannot open the sleeping bag itself. And it also makes diaper changes easy; simply open the whole bottom end of the sleeping bag. To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation, at the neck the zipper is covered with an extra piece of fabric.
The long zipper in combination with the handy press buttons at the legs enables you to carry your baby on your hip (while going up and down the stairs). And to take your baby with you in the Maxi-Cosi without changing (read: waking up) him or her.
Underneath the sleeping bag your baby can wear a romper or a pajama. You can use the sleeping bag without bedding, or in combination with a sheet and/or blanket. Depending on your preference and of course the room temperature.
Available in the following sizes:
For baby’s of approximately 0 to 4 months. The length of this sleeping bag is 70cm.
For baby’s of approximately 6 months to 2 years old. The length of this sleeping bag is 110cm.
• Developed according the European guidelines for safe sleeping
• The snug fit around the neck and arms ensures your baby cannot scoot into the sleeping bag
• The long zipper and press studs at the legs mean you can quickly take your child with you in the Maxi-Cosi
• Diaper changes made easy; simply open the whole bottom end of the sleeping bag
• Split the sleeping bag into 2 legs to easily carry your child on your hip (up and down the stairs)
• Nice and warm during wintertime and during chilly Spring and Autumn days
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• Out/inside 80% cotton, 20% polyester
• Filling 100% polyester
• Made in Europe
• TOG rating (isolation value): 2.3
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Do not split the legs when putting your child to bed. This prevents your child from climbing out of bed and walking around with the sleeping bag on
• As with a padded jacket, the car seat belts must be fastened under the sleeping bag. See the instruction video below
• Regularly check the sleeping bag for loose threads
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total) or too cold. Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated