Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
All season baby blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality materials and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding. Tuck-Inn bedding has been awarded the Baby Innovation Award and the International Consumer Award.
The baby blanket is made of a very soft cotton rib velours. The reverse side of a plain velours fabric. Because of its beautiful finishing, it can be used on both sides, which are in the same hazel brown colour.
Hot summer days excepted, the blanket can be used throughout the year. During winter time, you can combine it with a sleeping bag.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
This blanket perfectly matches with our printed collection in the same colour.
• For a baby bed size 60x120cm (see size table for detailed sizes)
• Hot summer days excepted, it can be used throughout the year
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester
• Made in Portugal
• TOG rating (isolation value): 0.8. Double folded the TOG rating is 1.6.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders. Watch the demo video on this page demonstrating 3 different ways to safely make a baby bed with Tuck-Inn® bedding
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated