Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
Very soft all-season baby blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality materials and has elastic corners on one side. Which makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding. Awarded the 2017 Baby Innovation Award and the International Consumer Award.
The baby blanket ‘Blow a sparkle in the sky’ comes in a unique warm pink & offwhite print One side of the blanket is made of a supersoft offwhite teddy fabric, that even after washing remains its softness. The other side is made of poplin cotton. The blanket is reversible and finished with a piping in the same design.
Hot summer days and nights excluded, the blanket can be used throughout the year. On cold winter days, it can be used in combination with a sleeping bag.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
See also an offwhite Tuck-Inn® sheet to go with this blanket, in various matching colors. Combine this blanket with other products from the ‘Blow a sparkle in the sky' theme for a complete look.
• For a baby bed size 60x120cm (see size table for detailed sizes)
• Hot summer days and nights excluded, it can be used throughout the year
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• Outside 100% poplin cotton, inside 100% micro fiber
• Made in Turkey
• TOG rating (isolation value): 2.0. Double folded the TOG rating is 3.5.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders. Watch this demo video to see how to make a bed with Tuck-Inn® bedding
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated