- Add to wishlist
Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
Very soft all-season baby blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® bassinet blanket is made of high quality materials and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress. Moreover, it makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Also fits a pushchair mattress.
The baby blanket ‘Dream & Beleaf’ comes in a unique grey&white print. One side of the blanket is made of a supersoft white teddy fabric, that even after washing remains its softness. The other side is made of poplin cotton. The blanket is reversible and finished with a grey piping.
Hot summer days and nights excluded, the blanket can be used throughout the year. On cold winter days, it can be used in combination with a sleeping bag.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
See also our Tuck-Inn® bassinet sheet white to go with this blanket.
Combine this blanket with other products from the ‘Dream & Beleaf’ theme for a complete look.
• For a baby bed size 40x80 (see size table for detailed sizes)
• Hot summer days and nights excluded, it can be used throughout the year
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• Outside 100% poplin cotton, inside 100% micro fiber
• Made in Europe
• TOG rating (isolation value): 2.0. Double folded the TOG rating is 3.5.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated.
Witlof for kids