Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
All season bassinet blanket by Witlof for kids in a soft rib velvet. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality cotton and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bassinet. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding. Also fits a pushchair mattress and can very well be used in the Maxi-Cosi. Tuck-Inn® has been awarded the Baby Innovation Award and the International Consumer Award.
The baby blanket is made of a soft cotton rib velvet. The reverse side of a plain velvet. Because of its beautiful finishing it can be used on both sides, which have the same hazel brown colour.
Hot summer days and nights excluded, it can be used throughout the year.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
See also our Tuck-Inn® bassinet sheets to go with this blanket.
Combine this blanket with products from our other collections in Hazel brown for a complete look.
• For mattress size 40×80 (oval or rectangle, see size table for detailed sizes)
• Also fits a push-chair mattress
• Can very well be used in the Maxi-Cosi (perfectly fits around the lower end of the Maxi-Cosi)
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester
• Made in Portugal
• TOG rating (isolation value): 0.8. Double folded the TOG rating is 1.6.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated.