Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
Very soft knitted summer bassinet blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality cotton and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bassinet. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding. Also fits a pushchair mattress and can very well be used in the Maxi-Cosi.
The baby blanket is knitted in an ombre effect: starting with an offwhite colour at the lower end of the blanket, gradually turning into Sage green (warm green). The blanket is made of 100% cotton.
An ideal summer blanket, but can also be used during warm spring and fall days and nights. During winter time it can be combined with a sleeping bag.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
See also our Tuck-Inn® bassinet sheets to go with this blanket, in various matching colors.
Combine this blanket with products from the ‘Dream and Beleaf’ theme in Sage green for a complete look.
• For mattress size 40x80 (oval or rectangle, see size table for detailed sizes)
• Also fits a push-chair mattress
• Can very well be used in the Maxi-Cosi (perfectly fits around the lower end of the Maxi-Cosi)
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• 100% cotton
• Made in Portugal
• TOG rating (isolation value): 0.7. Double folded the TOG rating is 1.4.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated.
Witlof for kids