Never ever cold little feet again!
The Witlof for kids Tuck-Inn® duvet cover is made of high quality soft cotton and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the cover fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding.
The duvet cover ‘Once upon a dream’ comes in a unique Moroccan print. One side has a hazel brown with offwhite print, the other side has the reverse print in offwhite with hazel brown. The cover is reversible and finished with a subtile piping.
See also our other products from the ‘Once upon a dream' theme for a complete look.
• For a mattress of 60-70x120-150cm and for a duvet or blanket of 100x135cm
• Includes a pillow case size 60x40cm
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• 100% poplin cotton
• Made in Portugal
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 40 degrees
• Attention: safety authorities advise to not use a duvet for a baby under 2. Instead, you can put a blanket in the cover
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders.
Watch the demo video on this page explaining 3 different ways to safely make a baby bed with Tuck-
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated.
See www.witlofforkids.nl/safety and www.veiligheid.nl for more information on safety.
See here how Tuck-Inn® works:
Witlof for kids
Tuck-Inn® duvet cover 100x135 (baby) Once upon a dream Hazel brown