Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
The Tuck-Inn® sheet by Witlof for kids is made of a very soft and high quality cotton and it has elastic corners on one side. This makes the sheet fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding.
The subtile finishing of the sheet gives it a special and luxurious touch.
Combine the Tuck-Inn sheet with the Tuck-Inn<® blanket in various unique and trendy designs. Or use it without a blanket or sleeping bag during hot summer days and nights.
The sheet is available in white and offwhite.
- For a baby bed size 60x120cm (see size table for detailed sizes)
- Made of OEKO-TEX 100 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
- 100% poplin cotton
- Made in Europe
- Cleaning and care: machine washable at 40 degrees
- Avoid loose bedding
- Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders. Watch this demo movie to see how to make a bed with Tuck-Inn® bedding.
- Always tuck the cover in
- Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated.