- Add to wishlist
Never ever loose bedding again! And super easy to make a bed.
Very soft knitted summer baby blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality cotton and has elastic corners on one side. This makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and it makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding.
The baby blanket is knitted in an ombre effect: starting with an offwhite colour at the lower end of the blanket, gradually turning into a sand/beige colour. The blanket is made of 100% cotton.
An ideal summer blanket, but can also be used during warm spring and fall days and nights.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
Using a Tuck-Inn® sheet with your Tuck-Inn® blanket is not only nice and comfortable for your baby, you then also don't have to wash the blanket that often.
This blanket perfectly matches with our printed collection in the same colour.
• For a baby bed size 60x120cm (see size table for detailed sizes)
Summer blanket, but can also be used at warm spring and fall days and nights
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• 100% cotton
• Made in Portugal
• TOG rating (isolation value): 0.7. Double folded the TOG rating is 1.4.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders. Watch the demo video on this page explaining the 3 different ways to safely make a baby bed with Tuck-Inn® bedding
• Always tuck the cover in. Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated
Witlof for kids