Very soft all-season handy baby blanket by Witlof for kids. This Tuck-Inn® blanket is made of high quality materials and has elastic corners on one side.
Which makes the blanket fit perfectly around the lower end of the mattress and makes it a lot easier to make a bed. Moreover, Tuck-Inn® avoids that even the most restless sleepy heads kick loose their bedding. Awarded the Baby Innovation Award and the International Consumer Award.
This handy baby blanket ‘Flower Powder’ comes in a unique soft pink & offwhite print. One side of the blanket is made of a supersoft offwhite teddy fabric, that even after washing remains its softness. The other side is made of poplin cotton. The blanket is reversible and finished with a piping in the same design/colour.
Hot summer days and nights excluded, the blanket can be used throughout the year. On cold winter days, it can be used in combination with a sleeping bag.
To protect the sensitive skin of your baby against irritation and allergies, we exclusively use materials that are marked with the OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 label. This means they do not contain any harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children.
Using a Tuck-Inn® sheet with your Tuck-Inn® blanket is not only nice and comfortable for your baby, you then also don't have to wash the blanket that often.
Combine this blanket with other products from the ‘Flower Powder’ theme for a complete look.
• For a baby bed size 60x120cm (see size table for detailed sizes)
• Hot summer days and nights excluded, it can be used throughout the year
• Made of OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS 1 certified fabrics and materials (free of harmful substances that can be dangerous to the health of little children)
• Outside 100% poplin cotton, inside 100% micro fiber
• Made in Europe
• TOG rating (isolation value): 2.0. Double folded the TOG rating is 3.5.
• Cleaning and care: machine washable at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry
• Avoid loose bedding
• Do not put the cover too high up: your little one has its feet close to the footboard of the bed and the bedding reaches up to its shoulders. Watch this demo video to see how to make a bed with Tuck-Inn® bedding
• Always tuck the cover in
• Check and make sure a baby is not too hot (a maximum of 4 TOG in total). Read more on TOG ratings; a guideline to prevent your baby becomes overheated
See www.witlofforkids.com/en/service/veiligheid and www.veiligheid.nl/kinderveiligheid for more information on safety.
Witlof for kids
Tuck-Inn® baby blanket Flower Powder